Technical Leader, Solution Architect, Strategist
Extensive experience in architecting enterprise class solutions using Microsoft Azure, the Windows Platform and .NET. Architected and led the development of many mission critical (tier 1) applications.
Technical breadth in designing solutions that utilize various technology sets such as web-based distributed applications, business intelligence analytics solutions, cloud based systems, high-volume transaction processing systems and enterprise scale database applications.
Offering clients a blend of project management, analysis skills, technical mentoring and personnel management in addition to my core technical competency and oversight.
- HTML4 & HTML5
- CSS3 / LESS / SASS
- Angular, Aurelia, jQuery
- Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, RWD
- .NET Framework & Core / C#
- ASP.NET MVC & WebAPI
- WPF / WinForms
- WCF / REST / SOAP
- Git, Github, Azure DevOps, TFS, SVN
- SQL Server
- Cloud: Windows Azure
- Project Management
- Technical Mentoring
- Adobe Photoshop (limited)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) - License #: 1813059
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) - License #: 1822147
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer: Web Applications - License #: F222-3403
- Microsoft Partner Advisory Council (2018 - 2019) – Advanced Analytics & Business Intelligence PAC Member. Focused on feedback of a quickly evoling platform.
- Microsoft Partner Advisory Council (2014 - 2017) – Data Platform PAC Member. Focused on feedback of the data platform across all offerings.
- Presenter - Microsoft Mid-Atlantic CIO Summit (Spring 2015)
- Microsoft Windows Azure Readiness Seminars – Officially sanctioned events conducted on behalf of Microsoft. Presented slides, worked through hands-on labs and facilitated Q&A
- Microsoft .NET 1.0 Readiness – Train the Trainer Program. Less than 20 members in the US. Delivery of 2-day training sessions around product launch. Involved with .NET since Beta 1.
Home brewing, 3D printing, digital photography, baseball and football.